I don't know. That seems to be the most interesting thing of the week, considering it's been the most eventful activity that Greene and I have done this week. It was a difficult decision to determine where to get a haircut in a city full of barbers. But, after various research, I decided on Chelsea Barbers on 23rd and 10th. As other reviews have said, this is the best place to go for a barber who really knows what he (and the one she) is doing. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good cut in the city at a decent price ($30) but lines do get long. Fortunately, there were only two people there when I had arrived but, by the time I left, there were seven people waiting for the three barbers. Still, it's worth a visit (and there are no "adult" magazine's like at Greene's barber).
Please post your regards below.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment