I got a haircut today for an interview I have on Friday, and I decided to go this place on 8th and Macdougal. It's a regular barber shop but there is a catch: The magazines they have are a little... adult. Not all of them, mind you, but there were a couple of Maxims and the like. I was wondering if anyone actually picked those up while waiting for a haircut. I certainly didn't and not only because I have a girlfriend. I think maybe they are there so that you keep coming back trying to work up the courage to be a voyeur until its your turn to have your haircut. By the time you are ready to put down the newspaper you are not reading and pick up one of those magazines, its time for your haircut and you have to wait 6 weeks to 4 months to try again.
Just sayin is all.
(A picture is on its way. Whether that picture is of the haircut, no one can really say)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment