Sunday, February 10, 2008
Teeth: The final frontier
Did you know that an average toothbrush only is supposed to last for 3 months but that the typical user replaces there toothbrush once a year? The source comes from a consumer behavior text book that JB is reading. That sounds pretty disgusting to me. They even invented blue dye so that you would know when to throw yours out. I personally try and change mine twice a year or so and I have never actually gotten a cavity or needed any oral surgery at all (yet). This could be a scheme from toothbrush companies (oral-b, or colgate, etc.) to get people to buy more of their product. However, what happens if its not? think about how disgusting that actually is. You are using something that goes into your mouth 3oo% more then you are supposed to. What else do people use 300% longer then they are supposed to? I can't think of any disgusting examples to shock you with right now, but you get the picture. Do you want to chance it, or do you want to do what JB does and buy an Oral-B Pulsar which loses battery life after a month and a half. The choice is yours. I for one, had nothing better to write about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment